We are concerned not only with the current development, but also with the consequences of our long-term actions on the society and the environment. That’s why we’re investing in a resource-efficient management and we are careful to pay more attention to people in our teams.
We apply the requirements of social and environmental performance standards and of transparency principles
- We encourage the establishment of a balance between work and private life;
- We integrate sustainable development projects into the planning of skills development programs;
- We assume an active social responsibility, we run programs for the benefit of employees through teambuilding, awards, sports competitions, and by organizing seminars on a balanced life.
By the balancing implementation and integration of economic, social and environmental aspects, we reduce the consumption of natural resources (energy, water, other resources)
- We continuously optimize the corrugated cardboard weight reduction and we minimize paper consumption and losses;
- We improve energy efficiency by adopting energy saving measures and efficient use of energy;
- We minimize our own water consumption for production processes, by means of rainwater collection, reuse of waste water and by means of the responsible and efficient use of water sources;
- We help save forests by purchasing FSC certified paper coming from responsible forestry exploitation;
- Corrugated cardboard packaging is 100% recyclable, based on renewable and biodegradable sources. FEFCO Life Cycle Analysis has demonstrated that for the past 30 years corrugated cardboard has been the most responsible material, a source of inspiration for all the other materials;
- Corrugated cardboard packaging prevents contamination and degradation of products from inside, which, by using other types of packaging, can turn fresh products into scrap;
- We support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for 2030 to halve per capita global food waste at the retail and consumer level and reduce food losses along production and supply chains by 2030.
- Sustainability Report