If you have come to read these lines, it means that you understand and even juggle with the specialized terms in the field. Or not. However, we have the best solutions for your needs, and – if you’re new here – we have consultants who can explain to you any word hard to translate.
The assortments of paper currently produced at Ambro are:
- TESTLINER 1: cover paper consisting of 2 layers, of which one kraft (also called Kraft Faced Liner in SR ISO 4046), with weights in the range of 110 – 200 gsm;
- TESTLINER 2: double-layer cover paper, 100% recycled fibre, glued and coloured on the front layer, with weights in the range of 100-220 gsm;
- TESTLINER 3: double-layer cover paper, 100% recycled fibre, glued and coloured on the front layer, with grams in the range 100-220 gsm;
- WHITE TOP TESTLINER: testliner paper with bleached face, with weights in the range 120 – 170 gsm;
- SCHRENZ: paper of 100% recycled fibres, non0glued paper with weights in the range 90-170 gsm.
- WELLENSTOFF Light: 100% corrugated paper (core) of 100% recycled fibres, weights 90 and 95 gsm;
- WELLENSTOFF: corrugated paper (core) of 100% recycled fibres, weights in the field 100 – 200 gsm
All assortments are delivered in coils with a width in the field of 500-3300 mm, the coil diameter being of 1200-1400 mm and the inside diameter of the tube of 100 mm.